AIMS AND SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
The Journal of Information Communication Technologies and Robotic Applications (JICTRA) is a peer reviewed journal with a key objective to provide the academic and industrial community a medium for presenting original high quality research or extended version of previously published papers related to Computer Science.. Read More
Research Journal of Newports Institute of Communications and Economics
Journal of Information Communication Technology and Robotics Applications (JICTRA) (Formally known as Journal of Computer Science of NICE) is a peer reviewed, “Z” category journal published by Newport Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi. It welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence related to the main theme. The manuscript should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures.
Authors are solicited to contribute their original research findings written in English for (JICTRA). The submissions will be peer reviewed by the experts.
The authors are freely welcome to write on the following topics.
- Algorithms, Tools & Applications
- Artificial Intelligence and Fuzzy Logic
- Computer Vision and Graphics
- Computer Networks and Security
- Virtualization and Cloud computing
- Databases and Warehousing
- Multimedia and Image processing
- Distributed and Grid Computing
- Software Engineering
- E-Government & E-Commerce
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing
- VLSI and Reconfigurable Systems
- Elements in Health & Disease
- Clinical & Biomedical Instrumentation
- Additional Topics
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Wireless sensors satellite problems
- Data analysis
- Mathematical modeling
Link of Contact us:
Authors can send their manuscript through e mail email@example.com or they can also submit their paper by register themselves.